MEDICAL OFFICER (M/F/X) – HEIDENHEIM
Doctor? Searching for a different environment? We have the right biotope for medical officers. Send your application directly to the contact person.
WHO ARE WE?
Best people provide excellent solutions for our customers – that’s what we believe!
THE FORCE aims to encourage work in a flexible surrounding, as a diverse group when it comes to sex, nationality, religion, culture and ways of working. This unique culture is aimed to integrate employees and partners seamlessly into one organization.
Equally this organization shall adapt easily to customers organizations. Our unique way of operation will release “THE FORCE” to solve customer problems in a fast, effective and efficient manner.
THE FORCE aims to become the benchmark company, when it comes to building on the best of the digital world combined with state-of the-art leadership. People are and will be at the center of our attention and the most valuable we have: “People are our strength.”
They make us THE FORCE.
WHAT ARE WE SEARCHING FOR?
We are searching a professional who has their passion in the field of medical sciences, medical affairs or pharmacovigilance.
WHAT MAKES YOU A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
- You are having a medical degree and a keen interest in people. You are aiming to work in the field of medical affairs.
- It feels natural for you to interact and engage with players in the medical community.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a humble approach and the ability to influence and persuade stakeholders are called your assets.
- Your medical knowledge qualifies you to provide medical judgements of products, which we are developing as well as reported side effects.
- You are not shocked by taking on tasks not directly related to your specific role, if the team needs you to support.
- Despite all the above you are capable of ensuring compliance with applicable local and global laws, regulations and guidelines and willing to implement those in our and our customers processes and policies.
- Your proficiency in both English and German are the cornerstones for the effective communication in our team.
HOW WILL YOUR DAY LOOK LIKE?
After being introduced to the team you will be introduced to our innovation ideas, which we expect you to evaluate from a medical point of view.
After the evaluation of the idea itself you will focus your time on developing concepts with the team how innovations will best be communicated to the medical community. In the launch phase you are using your abilities to liaise with key opinion leaders and convince them of our innovations. After launch you will serve as a source for customers searching for explanation and guidance in the used of the products.
The remaining parts of your time you will be exposed to the field of pharmacovigilance. You will be asked to familiarize yourself with this topic and to build all necessary PV systems and procedures in order to run effective PV activities for our clients. You will be accompanied by experts in the team during your first months in the company. Later on you will take full responsibility also for this field of work.
You are keen to learn more and to undergo our unconventional selection process? Contact us underChristian Stenske | email@example.com or
Tanja Reischl | firstname.lastname@example.org THE FORCE CT GmbH | In den Seewiesen 26/1 | 89522 Heidenheim an der Brenz | www.the-force.org