REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER (M/F/X) – HEIDENHEIM A. D. BRENZ/BERLIN/REMOTE
Fishing around for a new challenge?
Test the waters and find out if you are our new RA Manager.
Location: Heidenheim an der Brenz/Berlin/remote (Germany) | Starting: at the next possible date
YOUR NEW WATERS:
Best people provide excellent solutions for our customers – that’s what we believe!
For that, THE FORCE aims to encourage work in a flexible surrounding, as a diverse group when it comes to gender, nationality, religion, culture and ways of working. This unique culture is dedicated to integrate employees and partners seamlessly into one organization.
We want to achieve the best results for our clients throughout the whole life-cycle of their products.
YOU DON’T ALWAYS SWIM WITH THE TIDE:
In a growing company, we are looking for people who don’t feel like a fish out of water in new situations and with new customers.
You are curious to explore your regulatory knowledge on different product types? Or you would like to implement best practice in your daily work and strive against the stream sometimes rather than „doing it as it has always been done“? Come join us at THE FORCE!
THERE ARE PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEA, BUT YOU MIGHT BE THE ONE WE’RE LOOKING FOR IF…
- …you are in the swim in at least one area of our widely span activities from MAA strategy to life-cycle measures or local regulatory activities, e.g. technical or medical writing, life-cycle management, submission and procedure management, labelling.
- …your experience allows you to handle regulatory submissions (including eCTD publishing) swimmingly.
- …global and/or European projects aren’t unchartered waters to you.
- …you bring along an ocean of knowledge when it comes to regulatory procedures and guidelines in the EU and beyond.
HOW YOU'LL HOOK US:
- An academic degree in pharmacy or related scientific field prevents you from being in deep waters.
- Your strong communication skills as well as your oral and written proficiency in English and German won’t let you drown when it comes to working with co-workers and customers alike.
- Your strong project management skills help everyone to get their head out of water.
- As an excellent team worker, cooperation is nothing you have to flounder through.
- Instead of having scales on your eyes, an eye for detail completes your skills.