QPPV / QUALIFIED PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PHARMACOVIGILANCE (M/F/X) HEIDENHEIM A. D. BRENZ/BERLIN
Your current environment doesn't feel like the best fit anymore?
THE FORCE has the right biotope for you.
Location: Heidenheim an der Brenz/Berlin (Germany) | Starting: at the next possible date
ABOUT THE FORCE:
THE FORCE encourages work in a flexible surrounding and as a diverse group when it comes to gender, nationality, religion, culture, and ways of working. This unique culture is aimed to integrate employees and partners seamlessly into one organization.
Equally our claim is to adapt easily to customers organizations. Our unique way of operation will release "THE FORCE" to solve customer problems in a fast, effective, and efficient manner.
THE FORCE aims to become the benchmark company when it comes to building on the best of the digital world combined with state-of the-art leadership. People are and will be at the center of our attention and the most valuable we have: “People are our strength.” They make us THE FORCE.
WHAT ARE WE SEARCHING FOR?
In a growing company, we are looking for people who don’t feel like a fish out of water in new situations and with new customers.
Your current environment doesn’t feel like the best fit anymore? THE FORCE has the right biotope for you. We are searching for a professional with a passion in the field of medical sciences, medical affairs, or pharmacovigilance.
WHAT MAKES YOU FIT RIGHT IN?
- You have a medical degree and a keen interest in people.
- You want to work in the field of medical affairs, and it feels natural for you to interact and engage with players in the medical community.
- Your assets include an entrepreneurial spirit with a humble approach and the ability to influence and persuade stakeholders.
- Your medical knowledge qualifies you to provide medical judgement of the products we are developing as well as reported side effects.
- You are not deterred by taking on tasks that aren’t directly related to your specific role if the team needs you to support.
- You can ensure compliance with applicable local and global laws, regulations, and guidelines, and are willing to implement those in our and our customers’ processes and policies.
- Your proficiency in English and German are the cornerstone for effective communication both in our team and with customers.
WHAT WILL YOU CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR NEW ENVIRONMENT?
- You build all necessary PV systems and procedures to run effective PV activities for our clients.
- You dedicate time to keep up to date with new developments in the field of pharmacovigilance.
- You evaluate products for our customers from a medical point of view.
- You develop concepts in collaboration with the rest of the team on how best to support our customers within the medical community.
- In the launch phase, you use your skills to engage with key opinion leaders and convince them on behalf of our customers.
- After launch, you are a resource for customers looking for explanation, instructions, and guidance on how to use their products.
UNSURE OF ADAPTING TO A NEW HABITAT?
During your first months in the company, you will be accompanied by experienced professionals from our team. This way you’ll be prepared to take on full responsibility for your field of work later.
To find out more, directly contact us at
Christian Stenske | email@example.com or
Tanja Reischl | firstname.lastname@example.org